Gen XBRL, Creating XBRL Sheets,Validating and Beyond
Company Secretaries & Chartered Accountants who are compelled to waste large amount of time on preparation & e –filling of balance sheet, profit & loss A/c in latest XBRL format. Now in just four simple steps all your scrapes related to XBRL can sort out.
:: PDF Presentation :: PPT Presentation :: Downlaod Setup :: Check Pricing :: Gen XBRL FAQS ::
Gen XBRL Software
- Gen XBRL is a boon for professionals dealing with preparation & e –filling of balance sheet, profit & loss A/c in XBRL format as per taxonomy & validation tool of MCA “In just simple 4 steps..The steps including the conversion in simplified four steps are as follows:
- Step 1: Feeding the whole financial data with all relevant Notes and Disclosures in Gen-XBRL utility, available for download with Latest Revised Schedule-VI Taxonomy
- Step 2: Converting the XBRL data from our utility into XML file format by our two Products “Gen-Comp Law” & "Gen-XBRL" Software tool with professional(s) assistance.
- Step 3: Validating the data through MCA tool.
- Step 4: An Instance document containing Balance Sheet and Statement of Profit and Loss Account will be generated and ready for e-filing.
- "A unique solution for e-filing that helps in creating XBRL sheets, Validating and beyond..." XBRL is a data-rich dialect of XML (Extensible Markup Language), the universally preferred language for transmitting information via the Internet. It was developed specifically to communicate information between businesses and other users of financial information, such as analysts, investors and regulators. XBRL provides a common, electronic format for business reporting. It does not change what is being reported. It only changes how it is reported. XBRL is a world-wide standard, developed by an international, non-profit-making consortium, XBRL International Inc. (XII). XII is made up of many hundred members, including government agencies, accounting firms, software companies, large and small corporations, academics and business reporting experts. XII has agreed the basic specifications which define how XBRL works.
- XBRL in MCA:- It has been decided by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, India to mandate certain class of companies to file Balance Sheets and Satement of Profit and Loss W.E.F from F.Y. 2010-11 onwards by using XBRL Taxonomy. The following classes of companies have to file the Financial Statements in XBRL e-forms only W.E.F. the F.Y. 2010-2011:
- All companies having a paid up capital of Rs. 5 Crore and above or a Turnover of Rs 100 crore or above.
- Our software is having expertise in validating XBRL data into instance document for Balance Sheet & Statement of Profit and Loss using Taxonomy and Business Rules for Commercial and Industrial (C&I) entities that saves your time & laborious hardship.
- A dedicated & hardworking team of professionals (CA/CS) working since MCA launched XBRL filing to generate XBRL document accurately and within time span.
- No need to spend money and time for training of our software.
- The Author of this article provides information about XBRL and tool developed by SAG InfoTech for filling through XBRL software.
Others Softwares => Payroll :: CompLaw :: XBRL :: Excise :: CA Portal :: Project Finance :: Auditor :: PC Spy :: Smart Bill :: Smart Shoppee :: Investor :: Income Tax :: e-Tds :: Service Tax :: Balance Sheet
Address: G-21, Plot No-32-33, Mahavira Commercial Complex, Jaina Tower, Near Post Office, A-2, Paschim Vihar
Phone No: +91-9871913325, 9555452111