Audit with Ease Never Before
Auditor Software is a powerful, full featured tax auditing Management Software at an affordable price. It is an integrated audit management software designed to meet the challenges of auditing against a diverse set of regulations and standards. The audit management software solution is designed to ease the audit teams on various levels of Audit efforts. It enables you to maintain the client’s yearly accounting details. Maintain the work status of audit staff. Once you Import data from Tally.ERP 9 and XML format and do tax audit and directly generate the Report 3CD with Annexures. Gathering financial and quantitative information required for Tax Audit. Checking compliance various income tax provision like 40A(2),40A(3),43B,269SS,269T.
:: PDF Presentation :: PPT Presentation :: Downlaod Setup :: Check Pricing :: Auditor FAQS ::
Firms,Employees,Articles and Clients Record:-
- Administrator can maintain the information & complete database of his/her all firms,
- Client records can be maintain according to Firm wise. (If administrator is associated
to more than one firm or in partnership).
Basic Data Storage:-
- Maintains Sector Master, TDS, Fixed Assets, Depreciation rate list & TDS rate list
Specimen Letters & Addition As Per Requirement:-
Our software consist important Specimen letters, which can be modified according
to requirement. Like:-
User can also Add important Specimen Letter (Category wise) according to requirement.
User can also maintain checklist of required documents (specimen letters) which
is to be taken from client and documents received and yet to be receive can also
Client’s Document Manager
- User can store all the files including scans & documents received from client side and can retrieve it whenever required on a single click.
- Our software gives a facility of providing user rights of accessing data to particular users.
Import/Export Data Facility
- Import Of Data
- Our software provides facility to import data from following 3 categories:-
- From XML file
- From Tally (Tally ERP.9)
- From default excel format.
Once the data is imported in the software, now there is no need to link anything
with Accounting Software. All the functions can be performed directly from this
Software in better way.
Mapping Of Imported Data
- Imported data should be mapped under:-
- Ledger Mapping
- TDS setup
- Section setup
Export In Excel
- User can Export all reports including the profit & loss account, balance sheet in excel.
Audit Staff Management (Audit Programme)
- Audit Programme:-
- Administrator can systematically allocate complete audit work to audit staffs. User
can maintain details like:-
- Auditor can maintain the checklist of various Audit services.
- Allocation of work according to education & designation.
- Decide Estimate days of work.
- Maintain Current status of work.
- Audit program status report, i.e. till what extent the work has been finished, what
portion of work is left; there is an elaborated report of allocated task with status.
Allocated Task Status
- Administrator can verify the task status of work which is allotted to employee &
articles in following panels:-
- Not started
Work Status View
- Administrator can view all, client work allocation, estimated days and work status on a single click.
- Voucher wise Observation.
- Auditor can check voucher and provide remark on doubtful entry along with auditor’s
name and pass the rectification of remark along with the name of the person who
is rectifying the remark. User can add new voucher and provide delete remark for
- If auditor is applying those rectification, addition and deletion in the vouchers
then it will affect its:-
- Profit & Loss Account
- Balance Sheet
- Trial Balance
Audit Working Paper
- Under this facility user can give remarks and make rectification along with name of the person who is passing or rectifying the remark on the voucher.
Subsidiary Trial Balance and Final Accounts
- According to rectification performed the software generates a Subsidiary Trial Balance and Final Accounts.
- Auditor can check the vouchers from the software, unchecked & checked Voucher can be segregated on a single click.
- Under this facility auditor can verify whether there is similarity or discrepancy between current year opening balance and last year closing balance.
Identification Of Materiality Level (Sampling Basis)
The auditor can set the materiality level so that audit can be performed on sampling basis User can perform the auditing on sampling in following three ways:-
- Voucher Register:- Sampling can be done on the basis of amount,
date & voucher type. User can create amount slots. On a single click user can see
all the vouchers and its types like:-
- Account Wise Sampling Sampling can also be done by mentioning any
particular account’s name, and user can see all the vouchers related to that particular
- Randomly:- User can select any random number of vouchers and our
software will give the details of entries lying on that random number.
Loan Accounts checking
If there are both debit and credit transaction from the same party and the party account (ledger account) is created under any Group (other than loan liability or loan asset) then that ledger account is shown as a doubtful ledger account.
That means, the ledger account should come under loan liability or asset group so that it can be covered in 269SS / T report.
- Compliance Check:- Checking compliance of various income tax provisions
like 40A (2) (b), 40A (3), 43B, 269SS, 269T. Etc. Like :-
- Exceed Cash Payment [Sec.40A (3)]:-Under this section user can disallow exceed cash
payment with compliance of rule 6DD.
- Relatives Report [Sec.40A (2) (b)]:- Under this section first of all we set relation
with that person only one time and generate that section report.
On a single click we provide, sections report and update in 3CD report.
- Outstanding Loan Amount Report:-
- Loan Received [Sec.269SS]
- Loan Repaid[Sec.269T]
- Employee Wages Report:-
- Our software can also maintain:-
- Employee bonus & commission paid [Sec.36(1)(ii)]
- Loan Repaid[Sec.269T]
- Employee PF & ESI deducted and deposited within the given time limit.[Sec.36(1)(va)]
- Depreciation Chart:-
- Maintenance of depreciation chart can also be done in our software under [Sec.32]
- Negative Ledger/Cash:-
- Amount of stock can be calculated according to GP Basis and report of that can we
maintained on daily, monthly and yearly basis.
- TDS Party Details:-
- User can check the TDS details according to IT Sections (192 to 196D) and update
in 3CD report. In this we can also find those ledger accounts on which TDS is not
- E filling Of Audit Report:-
- E-filing of tax Audit Report (3CA/3CB – 3CD, 3CEB & 29B) and facility to generate
XML file to upload the same on department website.
- Summary For Varied Vouchers:-
- Our software consists of a provision to create summary of checked & unchecked vouchers.
- Collection Of statement:-
- Our software consists of special provision for user to read and compare its cash & bank statements.
- Record Of Fixed Assets Register:-
- Administrator can maintain fixed Assets Register as per the Companies Act, 1956 and the Income Tax Act, 1961
- Calculation Of Interest:-
- Calculation of Interest accordingly account wise or group wise by flat and Slab rate of interest.
- Bank Reconciliation Statement:-
- This facility provides facility to clear the differences between the client’s account and bank’s statement.
- Directory Detail:-
- User can maintain the complete contact details of client, article, & employee.
- Schedulers and Reminder:-
- User can maintain schedule and reminders in the software.
- Dashboard View:- This utility provides graphical representation for comparison between:-
- Cash & Bank
- Sundry Debtors’ & Creditor’s
- Secured & Unsecured Loan
These all comparisons can be done on yearly, half yearly, quarterly, and monthly
Others Softwares => Payroll :: CompLaw :: XBRL :: Excise :: CA Portal :: Project Finance :: Auditor :: PC Spy :: Smart Bill :: Smart Shoppee :: Investor :: Income Tax :: e-Tds :: Service Tax :: Balance Sheet
Address: G-21, Plot No-32-33, Mahavira Commercial Complex, Jaina Tower, Near Post Office, A-2, Paschim Vihar
Phone No: +91-9871913325, 9555452111